As a vital part of being an incubator for business transformation through digital technologies and practices, we have established India’s first-ever BusinessTransformation through Digital Consortium. Consortium participants are C-level executives from leading Indian companies. The first meeting of the Consortium was held in Dec 2016 in Gurgaon and comprised C-level executives from Godrej Consumer Products, Nestle, PepsiCo, and United Spirits.
Purpose – The purpose of the consortium is to create and share world class practices that lead to business transformation through digital strategies, business models and initiatives among member companies.
- Provide a peer-level forum for C-level executives to share insights and practices related to digital transformation.
- Provide C- level executives with opportunities to interact with experts, investors, pioneering startups, tech companies, and other key stakeholders and learn about digital transformation.
- Provide C-level support to senior managers who are participating in the CDT program.
Membership – Consortium membership is initially restricted to companies that are participating in the CDT program. Member companies nominate C-level executives to the consortium.
Benefits of Membership
Consortium members will get the following benefits from participation:
- Access to world class practices on how to implement business transformation through digital strategies, models and initiatives
- Learning from other companies on their experiences with digitally-enabled business transformation
- Participation in shared initiatives that are precompetitive and help accelerate the digital journey
- Access to world class experts, including top academic and practitioner experts, for guidance on how to implement business transformation through digital practices
- Access to startups, pioneering companies and other facilities for testing out ideas and for conducting pilots in settings that are not constrained by corporate restrictions
During 2017-18, consortium membership is included in the price of the DT program.